On our way home from work, when lifting weights at the gym (wishing our workout would go by quicker) or when cooking in the kitchen, there is a very good chance you have a set of headphones in. Whether you choose to listen to your favorite Spotify playlist, the radio, or watch YouTube videos, many of us enjoy listening to some form of entertainment. But wait, have you ever heard of a Podcast? Podcasts are becoming more widely listened to throughout the world today. What is a Podcast you ask? A Podcast is a series of episodes, produced by many different individuals, typically focusing on a specific topic or category. Podcasts are great to listen to if you’re looking to learn more about an interesting topic or to learn more about the news happening around us today. What are your interests? What are you excited to learn more about? There are even podcasts that share a story throughout the series, but keep you on the edge of your seat until the next episode is released. Marketing trends, comedy, education, and sports are a few categories of podcasts, just to name a few.
Do you like to cook? There are podcasts about cooking and the tips and tricks in the kitchen.
Are you interested in history? There are numerous podcasts about all the different types of history.
Business is the category we are most interested in (since we are a Scranton Marketing Agency) we love searching for new and popular podcasts within this classification. There are tons of podcasts to listen to that talk about the marketing trends happening throughout the world today. The business category delves deeper into specific topics like investing, careers, marketing and management (of course marketing is our favorite category) and business news. Here are the top five business podcasts on iTunes right now.
Listen to these Top Podcasts about Marketing Trends
- Planet Money
- Planet Money is a production of NPR, the National Public Radio, which features millionaires, intelligent economists, and common people that are all trying to make sense of our constantly evolving global economy.
- The Dave Ramsey Show
- Real life talk about the world and how to revolves all around money. Dave gives you the ins and outs on budgeting your money, living a life free of financial debt and ultimately building wealth. Financial peace will help reduce stress and provide security, but more importantly, improve your life.
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- You may also know him from the book, The 4-Hour Workweek, Tim deconstructs world-class performers from areas like, investing, pro sports, chess, etc., and digs deep to find the best tactics and tricks that listeners can use.
- StartUp Podcast
- A series describing what it is really like to start your own business. Our favorite episodes are “How to Name Your Company”, which can even get your mind thinking about the best logo design, and “The Secret Formula”.
- The Art of Charm
- Looking to become more than just ordinary at what you do? Looking to become exceptional? The Art of Charm Podcast features productivity experts like Tim Ferriss, Michael Port, along with incredible teachers who share their greatest insights on our most pondered questions.
Podcasts can be something new to try, instead of listening to your traditional, overplayed playlist from your mobile device. Plus, you may be very surprised by the amount of knowledge you may learn whenever you choose to listen to a podcast. Look for interesting podcasts to download today on iTunes!